Stake is a global crypto betting house with a large sports section and a very intriguing igaming system. If you like modern platforms for real money games and you are thrilled to receive excellent services and nice bonuses, don’t hesitate to check this operator. Meanwhile, in case you have already ensured that it’s your best choice for a bookmaker and you want to join it, stay with us to get all the details you should know about the Stake registration process.
1. Open the official Stake website
2. Click on the blue button “Register” at the top right corner of your website
3. A new window will pop up on your screen with an online registration form to fill in
4. Personal details you need to enter: username, password, date of birth, email address
5. Attention: there’s an extra field that is optional but not mandatory – Code. Nothing will happen if you don’t fill it in. However, we offer you a special promo code BETHAP to enter when you do that; you will receive an outstanding 200% deposit welcome bonus for up to 1000 EUR.
6. Hit the button “Play now” to finish the registration and automatically confirm that you agree with the website terms and conditions.
7. You will be sent an email to confirm your registration!
You are now an official Stake customer.
Before you enable the Stake registration process, please consider if this would be legal for you to avoid any problems with the authorities. As a whole, the betting house has established the same terms and conditions for the safe, responsible and fair game on its website as the rest bookies and casinos have already adopted. In other words, if you are of legal age, you can freely make a Stake registration. This means you are supposed to be at least 18-years old. For a legal Stake registration, there’s also one more condition to meet. You should live in a country that is not with restrictions on access to this website. Thankfully, the platform accepts players from most regions across the world.
The safety of a betting website usually depends on the availability of an official license to operate on concrete or the global market for sports bets and casino games. When it comes to Stake registration, we might say that it is 100% secure as the company has an official license provided by the global gambling regulator in Curacao. There’s one more factor that makes this website safe. It’s the fact that Stake uses an SSL encryption system to keep your personal data secured. Hence, let’s not forget that Stake is a crypto-friendly betting house. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and 100% anonymous financial tools that provide additional safety for your funds.
More for Stake .....